TERMS & CONDITIONS
AGREEMENT TO USE
- The present General Terms and Conditions apply to a free use of the functionalities of the site, as well as to all orders and distance sales contracts which are to be made and concluded with us for the distance sale and delivery of goods (items). Nothing in these rules and conditions prejudices your legitimate consumer rights, including your right to insist that the goods you purchase must answer their description, must be fit for the purpose they are made for, and must be of satisfactory quality.
- By clicking on any link, button or application located on the site, with the exception of the link to these General Terms and Conditions, users expressly and unconditionally agree with the present General Terms and Conditions for use of particular functionalities of the site and the online store. You can browse the site freely without registration.
- The present General Terms and Conditions furthermore regulate the deliveries of each item you order from MINOAR. By ordering a particular item, you agree to be legally bound by a Purchase and Sales Contract governed by the applicable law and these General Terms and Conditions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS. ACCEPTANCE
- You accept the present General Terms and Conditions indefinitely, as from the moment of your registration and/or use of any service whatsoever provided by MINOAR, via the site or the online store.
- Using the site and/or the online store implies that you have familiarised yourself and have agreed with any subsequent change of the present General Terms and Conditions.
- Each user of MINOAR is deemed bound by a Distance Purchase and Sales Contract upon making distance purchases implemented via the online store operating under the domain name www.minoar.com. The distance purchase and sales contract is deemed concluded as from the moment in which MINOAR confirms your particular order, under terms for validation of the orders specified in the present General Terms and Conditions, Section VII Orders.
- Within the MINOAR site and/or online store, you can use the following services:
- browse the content of the site and/or the online store;
- make distance purchases and sales of goods (items);
- compile and use data and information provided about specified items.
- MINOAR produces, executes and offers for distance sale high-quality limited lines of designer apparel and accessories of its own brand and distinctive design.
- MINOAR takes meticulous care of the information it provides about each of its items offered for sale via the online store www.minoar.com. The information is accurate, clear and detailed and provides particulars about the various sizes, a detailed description of the type of materials, the quality requirements applied in the execution, details about the manner of production, including information about the use of handwork in the hand-crafting or hand-finishing of the items.
- The crafting and finishing of each of the items supplied by MINOAR involves, among other things, handwork and imagination, and in this sense MINOAR does not guarantee that each item has an identical texture of the type of material used (real leather, a weave of wool fabrics, silver elements) or an individual approach to apparel hemming.
- The images published on the site are of high quality resolution in order to present as accurately as possible the texture of the materials used and the colours of the various items. Nevertheless, the colours, their brightness and clarity will depend on your personal monitors, and in this sense MINOAR is unable to guarantee that they correspond to the actual ones.
- MINOAR provides its services including scheduled and unscheduled interruptions. All aspects of the services are subject to change or removal in the sole discretion of MINOAR.
- MINOAR reserves the right to refuse to provide a service temporarily or indefinitely, and this includes reserving the right to cancel, at its discretion, unconfirmed orders or to erase inactive profiles.
- The services of MINOAR are provided as they are and as far as available. MINOAR does not guarantee that the services will meet your requirements or that the services will be provided continuously, in a timely fashion, securely or without errors.
- The registration procedure on the site is completely voluntary and free of charge. The registration is necessary when making distance purchases via the online store of MINOAR. In order to register, you have to complete the registration form which can be accessed here.
- After completing the registration procedure, you create a profile in MINOAR. Your profile is accessible by means of a user name and a password that you select when you complete the registration form. Registered users are able to compile a list of favourite products, to add several delivery addresses and to choose between them, and to be e-mailed information and offers by us. The particulars required for registration are: name, patronymic and surname, address of delivery, contact telephone, and electronic mail.
- By successfully completing your registration, you confirm that the personal details you provide upon the registration procedure are true, accurate and up-to-date in every respect. MINOAR disclaims all liability for any information that is submitted untruly, incorrectly or inaccurately, for any true information that is submitted in a misleading manner, as well as for any misprints.
- By successfully completing the registration, you confirm that:
- you are an adult, aged 18 or older;
- you have read and accept the present General Terms and Conditions.
- MINOAR is absolutely unable to control whether infant users obtain access to the services it provides and does not guarantee that infant or underage users can make distance purchases via the online store of MINOAR.
- Please consider that you are fully responsible for all activities carried out through your profile or under the profile name. Disclosing your access password to another person is entirely at your own risk.
- To place an order to the online store of MINOAR, the user must point the item he or she has selected and specify details regarding size, quantity and terms of delivery. The order is activated to the online store of MINOAR by pressing the button “buy”, which is located below the particulars of delivery of the item(s) concerned.
- An order is accepted when we expressly confirm your order by means of an electronic letter to the e-mail address you have indicated, in the form of a document entitled “order confirmation”, which states that we accept your order. The e-mailed confirmation lists the item ordered, quantity, order number, and date and hour when the order was placed.
- In case a particular item ordered is out of stock, a MINOAR consultant will advise the user when the item will be in stock. If the user does not agree to the delay of the order or to order another item (similar model), the order may be cancelled.
- Orders in the online store of MINOAR (www.minoar.com) are accepted 24 (twenty-four) hours a day, 7 (seven) days a week.
- Orders received from users who have stated incorrect particulars upon their registration may be cancelled. MINOAR reserves the right to notify users of incorrect particulars or missing particulars in your profile when the orders are processed, and if it does not receive correct particulars from you within 48 (forty-eight) hours, such orders will be assigned a “cancelled” status as being impossible to fulfil.
- The order confirmation sent to your e-mail address is considered to be a conclusion of a Distance Purchase and Sales Contract between you and MINOAR, operating under the domain name of www.minoar.com. Our order confirmation is considered to have taken effect when it was sent to the electronic address you have indicated in the registration form even if, for any reasons beyond the control of MINOAR, the electronic letter has not reached you.
- You may withdraw an order placed without having to state any reasons for your withdrawal not later than the confirmation of the order on the part of MINOAR. An order may be withdrawn by means of an electronic mail to the e-mail address indicated on the site: email@example.com. To be considered valid, a withdrawal must state: order number, name and surname, and e-mail address as registered on the site, as well as the price of the order.
- MINOAR may terminate the contract if an item you have ordered is not available for any reason whatsoever. If this is the case, we will inform you and will refund the full amount of the sum if you have already paid for any such item.
- The prices of the items supplied in the online store of MINOAR are quoted in the following currencies from among which you can choose: EUR or USD. The prices are stated exclusive of the cost of delivery of the items ordered, VAT and import charges and fees where applicable. The cost of delivery is paid in addition to the price of the items ordered and is specified here.
- While we take every care in describing all details and prices related to the items supplied, mistakes may occur. If you find any mistake in the price of the items ordered, please inform us as soon as possible and we will enable you to confirm your order at the correct price or to cancel it.
- MINOAR reserves the right to correct any mistakes, inaccuracies or omissions and to modify or update any information on items supplied at any time without notice. MINOAR reserves the right to refuse to fulfil orders about which information containing mistakes or inaccuracies has been indicated, including without limitation mistakes and inaccuracies regarding prices, currency conversion, delivery, terms of payment or return of items supplied.
- If users’ orders are destined for delivery outside the borders of the EU, please consider that your purchase may be subject to import duties and charges which are payable when the goods reach the destination country. Any such customs duties and charges, collected in connection with customs clearance, are borne by the user. In this sense, MINOAR recommends to users to obtain in advance information regarding procedures in respect of taxes / customs duties that may be applicable for their territory upon the import of goods.
- Absent an indication to the contrary, the prices are presumed to be for a unit quantity exclusive of VAT. Please consider that VAT may be charged upon delivery of goods to particular territories.
- You may pay the price of items you have ordered, which are supplied by our online store, using one of the following options of your choice:
- Payment via PayPal registration.
- By accepting the present General Terms and Conditions, you give your express and unconditional consent to pay MINOAR in advance the full selling price of the items that you order via the online store of MINOAR. In case of payment by bank transfer, consider that you should allow for extra payment of possible bank charges and commissions so that the bank transfer can reach the bank account of MINOAR.
- To make distance purchases via the online store of MINOAR, you must hold a bank account by which you can effect bank transfers or a valid debit or credit card by which to back an electronic settlement account in the online settlement system of PayPal.
- When we receive the order, we run a standard check via the online settlement system of PayPal to ensure that there are sufficient funds on your PayPal account to cover the cost of your order.
- MINOAR reserves the right to receive validation of the payment information before delivering the items ordered. Please consider that if the currency of the payment card differs from the currency of the payment, the amount payable will be translated according to the exchange rate of the card issuer applicable on the day. If the payment card issuer refuses to authorise payment to MINOAR, MINOAR will not be liable for any delay or failure to execute the order. MINOAR will inform you of any impossibility to execute the order.
- MINOAR seeks to deliver the items ordered to users at a place and to a named person of your choice, in perfect condition and within the shortest time. MINOAR takes special care to prevent any loss or disappointment as a result of the time taken to deliver the items ordered.
- MINOAR makes deliveries without territorial limits, worldwide, with the help of reliable partners. Please consider that the cost of delivery is added automatically by MINOAR, depending on the type of delivery, the address of delivery, the destination country and the weight of the shipment.
- Depending on the type of delivery you choose, MINOAR makes door-to-door deliveries to the address of delivery stated in the registration form within the following tentative periods:
- express deliveries, via an express courier firm, within one to three working days;
- standard deliveries, via registered mail, within five to twelve working days.
- The tentative delivery periods begin to run from the date of dispatch of the items ordered, and MINOAR disclaims any liability for any delays whatsoever due to any local customs clearance procedures. Said tentative periods apply without prejudice to the delivery periods applied by the express courier organisations with which MINOAR works for various destination countries.
- If the items ordered cannot be delivered within the stated tentative periods, MINOAR will inform users and will make an effort to implement the delivery as soon as practically possible. In any case, MINOAR reserves the right to extend the stated periods unilaterally, without given notice to users, by up to 7 (seven) days.
- Deliveries are received in the standard manner: by hand, upon signed acknowledgment. If handing a delivery to a user in person proves to be impossible or is hindered, the deliveries are handed to household members or to persons named by the users, taking a note of the name of the person who received the delivery and his or her relationship to the user. After two failures to hand the delivery, the distance sales contract is automatically terminated, and in such case, as a sanction for its non-performance on the part of the users, MINOAR will retain all sums paid by the users.
- Data and information about the progress of the delivery and the time for its execution will be sent to your electronic mail address stated for contact in the registration form, together with the order confirmation or later. If you have ordered several types of items at one and the same time, the items ordered may be delivered at different times.
- Discounts may be offered to selected customers, respecting the policy of confidentiality and discretion.
- Discount privileges may be announced at any time, in connection with any item supplied by MINOAR.
CLAIMS AND RETURNS
- MINOAR seeks to achieve full satisfaction of its users. Customer satisfaction is a top priority of MINOAR, and in this sense MINOAR pays attention to each request for return or to each particular case of a claim, in order to provide the best service to its users.
- If the items delivered are non-conforming to the items ordered, or if any apparent defect or damage is noticed, please contact us immediately at e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. The Customer Service Department of MINOAR will do everything possible to correct the mistake or provide a refund or replacement of the articles, in accordance with our claims policy.
- MINOAR hopes that users are pleased with the items purchased and offers a full refund of the sum paid or replacement of the items purchased in case of claims, return and/or replacement in case of opting for a size other than the size ordered which is available.
- You can return items purchased from MINOAR if they are not worn, used and damaged. To obtain a refund of the sum paid or a replacement of items, they must be preserved and returned to MINOAR in an excellent condition, without indications of wear, use or damage, complete with all labels attached to them, in the original packaging, accompanied by the purchase documents (a copy of an original invoice and/or a copy of a cash register receipt, together with the relevant goods received note).
- The return and/or replacement of items purchased is effected under the following conditions:
- You must notify MINOAR of your intention to return or to replace an item purchased, and you must send a request for return or replacement of a particular item at the electronic address stated by MINOAR: email@example.com, within 48 (forty-eight) hours after receiving the delivery.
- The items purchased must be returned within 14 days reckoned from the date of the request for return of an item. Any claim, return and/or replacement of items beyond these periods will not be accepted.
- Please consider that the return of items is at your responsibility and you assume the risk of damage, loss or destruction until the moment the shipment reaches MINOAR. In this sense, MINOAR recommends the dispatch of a shipment guaranteeing the value of the items returned.
- Please consider that all direct costs of the return of items are borne by the users.
- The value of all successfully returned items, which satisfy the conditions for return of items stated above, will be refunded to the account of the user after deducting any additional expenses on fees, customs duties, shipping charges paid by MINOAR in connection with the receipt of the items returned, of which you will be expressly notified. Please consider that this process may take up to 30 (thirty) days.
- Please note that MINOAR supplies new and unused items, with a brand sign and label attached to them. MINOAR does not sell used items and will not accept any items with any indication of use. In such cases, the item will be returned to the user. MINOAR disclaims liability for any item which has not been returned in the condition described above.
- Please be clear that the items that are made to order are not subject to return. International customs duties and sales taxes may not be refunded in any deliveries.